ERP for Professional Services Industry
Professional service providers operate on the crossroads of billable hours, controlling operational costs and delivering high value services to drive business growth.
An ERP Solution Made For Customer Centric Services
Oracle JD Edwards supports professional service providers through enabling customer centric processes, optimizing resource utilization and retaining key talent. The integrated business approach enables the development and maintenance of quality services to clients while cost effectively managing processes.
Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Offers:
- Project Management, Resource Management, and Project Billing
- A unified data model for product, customer and project information
- Alignment of operational plans to financial targets
- Real-time viewing of project budgets, forecasts, and actual amounts with built-in integration to drill down to the source transaction
- One single database to report from in an easy to use tooling
Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne is a flexible and scalable ERP solution for professional services, with a low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). It runs on a broad choice of databases, operating systems, and hardware.